Thank You for Purchasing!!
You're Just One Step Away From Feasting
Your Eyes on Your Gargantuan
Delicious Diabetic Recipes Book
I'm delighted you've decided to make this huge collection of delicious diabetic recipes your own.
Before I give you the link to download your exciting recipe book let me remind you of a few things you need to be aware of:
- Your secure payment for $14.97 (or the conversion amount to your own currency) has been made through PayPal.
- The recipe book is supplied as a downloadable PDF file. (See download link below). You need Adobe Reader v5 or later to open and print from this file. You can get Adobe Reader here
- Download your Gargantuan Diabetic Recipes Book here
- If this link doesn't work for any reason try this alternative:Alternative access
- If you are still having problems downloading the PDF file please send an email to Carol @ your-diabetes.com with your name, the date you paid and the PayPal payment reference and I will make sure you get your ebook as quickly as possible (please allow at least 48 hours for a response to allow for time delays because I'm based in the UK. Thanks).
You’re going to have such fun exploring this recipe book and trying the recipes out. Your family and friends are going to be really impressed with the dishes or treats you prepare.
Take a look!
Which recipe are you going to try first?
Got a special event coming up? Anniversary or birthday?
Use the contents listed by course to choose the dishes for your celebratory meal.
Just want something quick, but tasty? There’s lots to choose from.
Remember, each recipe is completely contained on a single page. Choose your recipe, click on the link in the table of contents and print the page. Simple!
What other diabetic recipes book delivers so much value? Check this out in your 270-page diabetes recipe ebook; you’ve got:
- 20 Starters / Entrees
- 109 Main Meals (including vegetarian)
- 79 Desserts
- 182 Cakes, Biscuits & Treats
- Another 65 Miscellaneous recipes; drinks, sauces, jams, bread, side-salads etc.
- Ingredients Weight Conversion Charts
- Oven Temperature Conversion Chart (including ‘GasMark’ for UK cooks)
- Food Terms: US v UK Food Names
- 20 Note Pages to Add Your Favorite Recipes
But wait a moment, I've got a surprise for you...
The Perfect Companion to This Recipe Book...
Yours with My Compliments
If you haven’t already downloaded it, go get your copy of the How to Take Control of Your Diabetes PDF ebook. It tells you how I found a solution to constant high blood-sugars and includes your personal planner to help you do the same.
What’s even better, this 86-page ebook is absolutely FREE and you can grab it with no obligation. It’s the perfect companion to the diabetic recipe book you’ve just bought.
Read more about it and get your copy here …
Click to go to Your Diabetes home page and click on 'Get Your Free Gift' in the left panel.
Do enjoy your recipes and if you have any favorites of your own you'd like to share I'd love to see them.